Stash is bringing the magic back to MMORPGs. Stash is more than just a game: it is a virtual community where your actions shape the world! Explore and immerse yourself in the massive realm of Primordiax. Enjoy turn based combat that rewards good strategy with tons of loot. Design, develop, and decorate a Base of Operations where you are liege lord and master. Be part of a vibrant online community 20 years in the making.
We took inspiration from classic Dungeons and Dragons tabletop gaming, Warhammer miniature gaming, the “Gold Box” AD&D video games, Baldur’s Gate, Planescape: Torment, Temple of Elemental Evil, Bard’s Tale, Wizardry, and a variety of other turn based RPGs we have played over the years. We combined that with two decades of experience developing video games.
Stash is the graphical successor to Threshold RPG, our text based, role play required MUD still in operation after 20+ years (opened June 1996). Stash’s core features include:
- Turn based combat on a tactical grid.
- Community: The most incredible thing about Frogdice and all of our games is the community. Our players are a major reason our games are so special and their passion and love for our game world is part of a sacred trust we cherish.
- Housing as a core feature. Your Base of Operations (BOO) starts as a humble bedroll and can be built and customized into a mighty fortress where you stash your loot.
- Dungeons: Hand crafted as well as random, procedurally generated dungeons.
- Massive character customization via class, race, build, gear, cosmetics, costumes, pets, mounts, and more.
- Crafting: Use, sell, trade, or enter items into competitions.
- Exploration: A huge world for you to discover with hundreds of unique locations.
- Awesome world story with a unique twist. Players affect this story and the entire world profoundly.
- Clans: Join with friends and compete for dominance.
- Loot: Tons and tons of loot, and with rare exceptions we don’t do bind on pickup/equip.
- PvP: Optional group and solo PvP.
Stash has not launched yet, but is currently in Steam Early Access (beta). You can get the game now and by reaching certain milestones earn rewards that will carry over into the grand opening launch.